----------------

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mr Bagel's Funnies No# 14
Family Ties

Family Ties

An al Qaeda guerilla, desperate for water, was plodding through the desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find water, he walked toward the object, only to find a little old Jewish man at a small stand selling neckties.

The Arab asked, "Do you have water?"

The Jewish man replied, "I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie? They are only $5."

The Arab shouted, "Idiot Jew! Israel should not exist! I do not need an overpriced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find water first."

"OK," said the old Jew, "it does not matter that you do not want to buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles, you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the water you need. Shalom."

Muttering, the Arab staggered away over the hill. Several hours later he staggered back, near collapse. "Your brother won't let me in without a tie."

Thanks to Jewlarious


ThanksAlways Funny: Mr Bagel Funnies have a laugh!
: Jewish Humor * Jewish Joke * Jewish Humor Arab * Desert Humor * Al Qaeda Humor * Mr Bagel's Funnies * Funny Comedy * Mr Bagel Laughs *
Jewish Humor * Mr Bagel's Funnys * Funny jokes * Mr Bagel Laughs * Mr Bagel Joke * Jewish Joke * Jewish Jokes * Jewish Laugh * Mr Bagel * BagelBlogger * Mr Bagel Funnies * Jew *

1 Comment:

Lady-Light said...

What can I say?! There just are no words. . .

News Tips?

Send an Email
BAGELHOTLINE

Mr Bagels Buddies

Bagels Buds

Mr Bagels High Flyers

High Flyers

Mr Bagels Pals

Bagels Buds

_______

______

____---

____---

Blog Buiding


Under
Construction